Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Things 7 and 8

I didn't get home until about midnight last night, so here I am playing catch-up again.

Yesterday, I was thankful for unseasonably beautiful weather. After the freak snowstorm last week (that still has some people without power, 12 days later!!!) yesterday was sunny and in the mid to upper 60s. I went out without a jacket at lunch time and it was just gorgeous. Such a shame to have to sit inside at work on a glorious day like that.

Today I am thankful for pumpkin coffee. I'm generally not a big coffee drinker, and actually didn't even own a coffee pot at home until a month or so ago, but we've entered seasonal coffee time. Pumpkin spice lattes soon to be followed by gingerbread and peppermint mocha lattes. Those are neither wallet nor waistline friendly, so I finally caved and bought a single cup coffee maker and have been making my own pumpkin coffee/latte combos. Only two WW points and the perfect start to a tired, slow-moving morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment